Intuition and Deliberation for Better Decision-Making
August 5, 2015 Editor 0
We live in an age of change and uncertainty. For businesses, this means that only the most versatile survive —innovate or die. Simply adapting to the digital age is not enough: company survival requires explorative business strategies, to find new opportunities to improve and renew products and services. To attain explorative success you need a combination of both deliberate thinking and intuitive thinking. This article explores how you can balance the two.
Go to Source
- How Nigeria Is Using Kenyan Technology
- Kenya: Nokia’s Launches Program to Help Windows Phone Developers Improve APP Visibility
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Scientists demonstrate high-efficiency quantum dot solar cells
- Looking for Innovation in All the Wrong Places (Blog)
- Shifting the Boundaries of Innovation in Financial Services
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020