Intuition and Deliberation for Better Decision-Making
August 5, 2015 Editor 0
We live in an age of change and uncertainty. For businesses, this means that only the most versatile survive —innovate or die. Simply adapting to the digital age is not enough: company survival requires explorative business strategies, to find new opportunities to improve and renew products and services. To attain explorative success you need a combination of both deliberate thinking and intuitive thinking. This article explores how you can balance the two.
Go to Source
- Live Stanford Webinar: Value Chain Innovations in Business Ecosystems
- The Need for Research and Prototypes
- Please, Can We All Just Stop “Innovating”?
- If Ideas are the Seeds of Innovation…
- Knowledge and satisfaction – two premises for healthcare service innovation and development: the perspective of UCSPVR users
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018