Shell Ideas360 | A global ideas competition for Technical Talents
July 30, 2015 Editor 0
Shell Ideas360 is more than a global competition that connects students to develop ideas to tackle the pressures on the world’s Food, Water and Energy resources. It’s an exciting journey of learning and discovery. Collaborate with like-minded innovators, Shell experts and mentors to expand your horizons.
Season Three 2015/16 Opens August 2015
Learn and be inspired! Register and set up your personal profile. Technical talents can enter as an individual or as part of a team of up to three people. You can submit your idea, access Google Hangouts and explore online communities to shape your idea before submission.
Shell Ideas360 involves a number of key stages. In Stage 1, participants register and submit an initial idea. The ideas are evaluated and teams selected through to Stage 2 will develop their ideas in conjunction with Shell Mentors and Subject Matter Experts. Stage 3 will see five finalists selected to present their idea to a panel of judges.
Why take part in Shell Ideas360?
Shell Ideas360 invites technical talents to become part of an international community of like-minded students and learn skills that will be invaluable for their studies and future career.
- The chance to win a ‘once in a lifetime National Geographic Adventure’
- All ideas submitted to Shell Ideas360 have the chance to be considered by the GameChanger, Shell’s innovation incubator
- If you reach the later stages of the competition, you’ll have the support and guidance of Shell experts and mentors
- Finalists will be flown to Rotterdam, the Netherlands, in May 2015 to present their final ideas and attend the Shell Eco-Marathon. You will also meet an exclusive group of business and thought leaders
Register at Shell Ideas360
The post Shell Ideas360 | A global ideas competition for Technical Talents appeared first on TTalents.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019