Kenya: Kenya Endorsed As a ‘Hotbed’ of Innovation
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Nation] US President Barack Obama has endorsed Kenya’s innovation powerhouse status and regional economic might during the opening of the 6th Global Entrepreneurship summit.
Go to Source
- iBeacon basics
- Tracking the impact of investment climate reform in Sub-Saharan Africa
- In ICT4D Beneficiaries vs. Constituents, What About Client-Driven Development?
- Is freemium revenue model taking over premium in entertainment?
- Tourism development activities in Chisuma communal area in Hwange Rural District, Zimbabwe
- Bringing Sanitation Solutions Inside Homes
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021