Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- We know very little about what makes innovation policy work: Four areas for more learning
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- WPI professor wins Catalyst Award for innovative design for grid storage batteries
- JP Morgan backs the Gates Foundation health fund
- To Meet the Jobs Challenge, Maximize the Impact of SMEs
- soleRebels Footwear
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021