Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Community, Connectivity, and Caffeine! The Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Apply Now for TechWomen: a Professional Mentorship and Exchange Program
- Why is the Quality of Kenyan Apps Going Down?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- East Africa: East Africa Conference Builds Next Generation of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019