Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- A Bretton Woods for Innovation
- Mobile Phone Middleware Architecture for Energy and Context Awareness in Location-Based Services.
- Lesotho: Vodacom Lesotho Launches M-Pesa and Reaches a Critical Mass of Users in Three Months
- The Right Way to Rally Your Troops
- Observing discussion forums and product innovation – A way to create consumer value? Case heart-rate monitors
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021