Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Community, Connectivity, and Caffeine! The Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Apply Now for TechWomen: a Professional Mentorship and Exchange Program
- Why is the Quality of Kenyan Apps Going Down?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- East Africa: East Africa Conference Builds Next Generation of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018