Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Community, Connectivity, and Caffeine! The Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Apply Now for TechWomen: a Professional Mentorship and Exchange Program
- Why is the Quality of Kenyan Apps Going Down?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- East Africa: East Africa Conference Builds Next Generation of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020