Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Researchers use nanoparticles to deliver vaccines to lungs
- What’s Your ICT4D Cyber Threat Model?
- Columbia Business School student explains impact investing and its main players
- Implicit Taxation of Agriculture: The Cause of Development Failure in Egypt
- UNICEF Unveils Open Innovation Initiative
- How Simplification Leads to Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021