Kenya: IBM to Launch an Innovation Space At iHUB Nairobi
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[Capital FM] Nairobi -American multinational technology and consulting corporation International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) has announced plans to open an innovation space at iHUb, Nairobi.
Go to Source
- Community, Connectivity, and Caffeine! The Secrets to Kenya’s Technology Success
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
- Apply Now for TechWomen: a Professional Mentorship and Exchange Program
- Why is the Quality of Kenyan Apps Going Down?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- East Africa: East Africa Conference Builds Next Generation of Innovators and Entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019