Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
July 26, 2015 Editor 0
[allAfrica] Nairobi -Kenya now may well be on its way to becoming a “silicon savannah,” a hub of excellence and innovation in technology.
Go to Source
- Winners of BioInnovate Africa grants announced
- iWatch concepts? You’re doing it wrong. Focus on the business model instead.
- Contextualising migrant black business women’s work-life balance experiences
- Economic impact of open source on small business
- The Promise and Perils of Equity Crowdfunding
- Insights on Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020