Kenya: Orange Telkom Unveils 3G Firefox OS Low-End Smartphone in Kenya
July 5, 2015 Editor 0
[CIO] Orange Telkom Kenya has launched an entry level smartphone dubbed Orange Klif.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Rwanda: Govt Rolls Out High-Tech Blood Donation Technology
- Are WiFi-only tablets and mobile devices impractical in hotspot-starved African countries?
- Kenya: Qualcomm Pilots Tablets in Kenyan Schools
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
- Mobile data subscriptions account for 99 percent of all Internet access in Kenya
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018