Kenya: Orange Telkom Unveils 3G Firefox OS Low-End Smartphone in Kenya
July 5, 2015 Editor 0
[CIO] Orange Telkom Kenya has launched an entry level smartphone dubbed Orange Klif.
Go to Source
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Rwanda: Govt Rolls Out High-Tech Blood Donation Technology
- Are WiFi-only tablets and mobile devices impractical in hotspot-starved African countries?
- Kenya: Qualcomm Pilots Tablets in Kenyan Schools
- Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
- Mobile data subscriptions account for 99 percent of all Internet access in Kenya
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019