The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
The eminent — and controversial — economist offers a set of cures for the ills of global poverty. It’s not clear the medicine works.
Go to Source
- Zimbabwe: Zimfon Unveils Low-Cost Facility
- Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
- 3 Reasons Crowdsourced Innovation Is Difficult
- New Readiness Assessment Tool from EY to Improve Innovation Capabilities
- All in the numbers?
- Effectiveness of management development in Pakistani corporate sector: Testing the D’Netto model
Tags: Dr. Sachs
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021