The Prescriptions of Dr. Sachs
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
The eminent — and controversial — economist offers a set of cures for the ills of global poverty. It’s not clear the medicine works.
Go to Source
- A Global Challenge: Can We Achieve Financial Inclusion by 2020?
- Developing a clean system for sweetpotato and cassava: A Bio-Innovate Program initiative
- Lowering Barriers to High Speed Internet in the Arab World
- ORNL’s newly licensed neutron detector will advance human disease research
- Telehealth: A Case Study in Disruptive Innovation.
- Industry clockspeed’s impact on business innovation success factors
Tags: Dr. Sachs
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021