South Africa: Innovation Competition Offers R1 Million in Seed Funding Opportunities
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Biz-Community] The Innovation Edge, a new social collaborative fund that supports an early learning hub, is running a competition to elicit ideas to revolutionise early learning and development opportunities for young children aged 0-6 years old, living in South Africa.
Go to Source
- How can women empowerment through livestock value chains enhance maternal and child nutrition in Northern Kenya?
- Angola: Project to Stimulate Sciences On Children Launched in Cunene
- Neglected diseases: Nodding acquaintance
- Boost Your Innovation Confidence
- Screening of Girl Rising – empowering young women in ICT and entrepreneurship
- Africa Analysis: Directing technology transfer from China
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020