South Africa: Apple Pay, Google Wallet At Mercy of SA Banks
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[News24Wire] Banks in South Africa hold the key to whether mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay could be widely adopted in the country, says an expert.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- South Africa: Western Cape Economic Opportunities On Food Technology
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- South Africa: Card Payments for SA’s Spaza Shops
- 3 Steps for Microsoft + Nokia Success in Africa
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019