South Africa: Apple Pay, Google Wallet At Mercy of SA Banks
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[News24Wire] Banks in South Africa hold the key to whether mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay could be widely adopted in the country, says an expert.
Go to Source
- Learning from developing countries in strengthening health systems: an evaluation of personal and professional impact among global health volunteers at Addis Ababa University¿s Tikur Anbessa Specialized Hospital (Ethiopia).
- Measuring Innovation part 1: Frequently Used Indicators
- Futures of Technology in Africa
- New technology combats global pandemic of drug counterfeiting
- The value added by government venture capital funds compared with independent venture capital funds
- The Values Proposition: Do Small Things with Great Love
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021