South Africa: Apple Pay, Google Wallet At Mercy of SA Banks
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[News24Wire] Banks in South Africa hold the key to whether mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay could be widely adopted in the country, says an expert.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- South Africa: Western Cape Economic Opportunities On Food Technology
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- South Africa: Card Payments for SA’s Spaza Shops
- 3 Steps for Microsoft + Nokia Success in Africa
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019