South Africa: Apple Pay, Google Wallet At Mercy of SA Banks
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[News24Wire] Banks in South Africa hold the key to whether mobile payment systems such as Apple Pay could be widely adopted in the country, says an expert.
Go to Source
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
- South Africa: Western Cape Economic Opportunities On Food Technology
- ASSESSING TECHNOLOGY DIFFERENCES IN ELECTRONIC AND MOBILE PAYMENT SYSTEMS AMONG DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES
- South Africa: Card Payments for SA’s Spaza Shops
- 3 Steps for Microsoft + Nokia Success in Africa
- South Africa: New Agreement Will Foster High-Level Science Collaboration With the U.S.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018