Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- The Rise and Fall of Western Innovation
- Q&A: Calestous Juma and African innovation
- Can Open Innovation Help South Africa Solve Its Power Problems?
- Rethinking SME Finance Policy – harnessing technology and innovation
- Influence of knowledge networking, knowledge base, and knowledge strategy on innovation capability
- UEA research reveals how farmers could mitigate nitrous oxide emissions
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021