Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Determinants of innovation capacity: Empirical evidence from services firms
- Nimble Knowledge Transfer in High Velocity/Turbulent Environments
- Nigeria: Nigeria, a Telecoms Country?
- The impact of health care professionals’ service orientation on patients’ innovative behavior.
- Lessons from eight countries on diffusing innovation in health care.
- Evaluate Your Emotional Agility
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021