Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- What Are The Top 6 Barriers to ICT4Edu Success in Secondary Schools?
- Three organizations pressing for change in society’s approach to computing
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- Crossing the chasm with beacon products in the portable music player industry
- Changes to intellectual property policy in South Africa: putting a stop to evergreening?
- Can innovative ambulance transport avert pregnancy-related deaths? One-year operational assessment in Ethiopia.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020