Ghana: MTN Deepens Journalists’ Capacity On Digital Media
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[Ghanaian Chronicle] MTN Ghana has deepened the capacity of journalists in use of social media/online media at a day’s training workshop in Accra.
Go to Source
- Please RSVP: Should We Create Standardized Training Content for Community Health Workers?
- Two Rules for Unleashing Your Company’s Innovation Energy
- Nigeria: MTN Boosts Subscribers Experience With Innovative Service
- Did You Know the Facebook Tipping Point Happened in Ghana on Sunday?
- Kenya: Exporting Innovation to the World
- Rwanda: KCB Bank’s Mobi APP Excites Customers
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018