Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: Addressing Gender Imbalance Through Technology Initiatives
- Invest in women to improve economy, conference hears
- Nigeria: FG, Huawei Train 1,000 Female Students
- Africa: Can Visiting Science Centres Boost Science Literacy?
- Africa: Could Universities Get Policy-Friendly Research?
- Africa: Remarks By the First Lady At Connecting Continents Event
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018