Africa: ‘Girls’ in the Lab and the Point of Science Engagement
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[SciDev.Net] The uproar over Tim Hunt’s remarks on ‘girls’ in the lab shows why gender awareness in science journalism matters.
Go to Source
- The (New) Skills You Need to Succeed in Sales
- Entrepreneurs need to balance risk of persisting with payoff of succeeding
- 4 Questions for Internet.org as Internet for the Poor
- RISING voices: Temesgen Alene, Africa RISING Research site coordinator for Basona Worena Woreda in Ethiopia
- A pilot biomedical engineering course in rapid prototyping for mobile health.
- Arizona Innovation Challenge: Up to $3 million a year to innovative companies
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020