Africa: Gates Foundation Changes Focus to ‘Last Mile’ of Delivery
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
[allAfrica] AllAfrica’s Juanita Williams and Melissa Britz interviewed Dr Ayo Ajayi, the director of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Africa Team, about the foundation’s new approach to working with the continent. Excerpts:
Go to Source
- Innovative approach to providing 24/7 palliative care for children.
- Executives’ Biggest Productivity Challenges, Solved
- Rwanda: How the Virtual Assistants Can Boost Businesses in Rwanda
- Columbia Business School student explains impact investing and its main players
- Quality vs Frequency: What’s Your Mobile Strategy?
- Intangible capital and firms’ productivity
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020