4 Lessons That Nonprofits Can Teach Entrepreneurs
June 19, 2015 Editor 0
Paid attention lately to what United Way and the American Heart Association are up to? Maybe you should.
- Can Entrepreneurs Be Made?
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- Golden opportunities for design lie in social-impact projects
- A social enterprise business model for social entrepreneurs: theoretical foundations and model development
- Biases and debiasing in bank lending decisions to nascent entrepreneurs – an experimental study
- The technological decision model: an entrepreneurial innovation in digital printing technologies
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018