Thinking of Quitting Your Entrepreneurial Quest? Read This First.
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
Successful entrepreneurs never quit. Instead, they learn how to succeed by failing.
- Africa: LRCN, NITDA Train Librarians On Software Application
- Software helps engineers design infrastructure projects
- E-learning tools for andragogy: a scale model of technology-based active learning
- Demand-Driven Innovation: An Integrative Systems-Based Review of the Literature
- Talent scramble: 5 smart staffing tips for social enterprises
- A Follow-Up of the Multicenter Collaborative Study on HIV-1 Drug Resistance and Tropism Testing Using 454 Ultra Deep Pyrosequencing.
Tags: Entrepreneurial Quest
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020