Rwanda: Govt Rolls Out High-Tech Blood Donation Technology
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[New Times] The National Centre for Blood Transfusion (NCBT) has unveiled high precision technology capable of separating blood components during donation.
Go to Source
- Coffee genome sheds light on the evolution of caffeine
- Strategy for Managing Intellectual Property in Open Innovation
- USAID steps up its science efforts
- Crop intensification and organic fertilizers can be a long-term solution to perennial food shortages in Africa
- Biochemist studies oilseed plants for biofuel, industrial development | EurekAlert! Science News
- Applying change management metaphors to a national e-Health strategy.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020