Ethiopia: ICT Village Gets Inaugurated
June 16, 2015 Editor 0
[Addis Fortune] The anticipated Ethiopian Information & Communication Technology (ICT) was finally inaugurated on June 7, 201 5 in the presence of high government officials including Debretsion Gebremichael (PhD), minister of Communication and Information Technology.
Go to Source
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Contest seeks Ethiopia’s rising clean-tech innovators
- Do You Believe the Ethiopian Government’s Reasons for the Lack of Reliable Internet Access?
- soleRebels Footwear
- Working with strategic partners to strengthen Bio-Innovate Program implementation in eastern Africa
- Small-scale mechanization advancing farming systems to improve food, nutrition, and income security in Ethiopia
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019