Innovation in the SME and Entrepreneurial Context
April 24, 2015 Editor 0
Innovation is as important for small business as for large ones, but most of the books and other writings available focus on the big firms. In his new book The Innovation Formula, Langdon Morris provides insights for the small business leader or entrepreneur about how to be fantastically successful at innovation even with very limited time and capital to invest.
Go to Source
- The Incubation Process and the Strengthening of the Firm: a Study in Brazilian Companies
- Micro-politics and strategy formation in SMEs
- Gearing Your Small Business for Innovation
- Is Your Organization Ready for Total Digitization?
- Applying change management metaphors to a national e-Health strategy.
- De-risking impedes access to finance for non-profit organizations
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020