Refections on 1st World Open Innovation Conference
April 20, 2015 Editor 0
The Garfield Center for Corporate Innovation reported that on December 4-5, 2014, Napa Valley became a get-away for Open Innovation academics and industry leaders–an international gathering place for the 1st Annual World Open Innovation Conference (WOIC). Open Innovation experts conglomerated in one place to share their thoughts, ideas, and findings on Open Innovation. Attendees heard from leading experts in Open Innovation: Henry Chesbrough, (Father of Open Innovation), Joel West, Frank Piller, Chris Tucci, and David Teece.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018