From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
On a mission for MIGA – the political risk insurance arm of the World Bank Group – I recently visited Burundi, South Sudan and Afghanistan to understand the investment conditions and needs of these conflict-affected countries.
In a blog post, I’ve shared four common threads that I observed during my trip, which offer insights into the challenges and opportunities on the ground.
The blog post for MIGA – the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency – can be found here: https://blogs.worldbank.org/miga/reflections-investment-prospects-countries-facing-fragility-and-conflict
- From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
- Comoros’ Next Chapter – Revitalizing Growth in a Post-Conflict Environment
- Pensions, power & development performance
- Why Juba?
- The impact of tourism: How can we all do this better?
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019