Ecomagination: Progress in Open Innovation
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
The GE Sustainability website reported that in 2014 GE’s Open Innovation program Ecomagination launched two open innovation challenges to bring the power of the innovation community together to tackle pressing water and energy challenges. With the addition of these two 2014 challenges, Ecomagination has launched six open innovation challenges spanning the U.S., China, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East since Ecomagination’s launch in 2005.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019