Ecomagination: Progress in Open Innovation
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
The GE Sustainability website reported that in 2014 GE’s Open Innovation program Ecomagination launched two open innovation challenges to bring the power of the innovation community together to tackle pressing water and energy challenges. With the addition of these two 2014 challenges, Ecomagination has launched six open innovation challenges spanning the U.S., China, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East since Ecomagination’s launch in 2005.
Click here to read the full article.
- Stretching the Concept of Open Innovation
- Columbia Business School student explains impact investing and its main players
- Nigeria: Science Education As Catalyst for Development
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia
- Improving water productivity in crop-livestock farming systems in northern Ghana
- The One Thing Everyone Should Do Now to Improve Program M&E
Categories: Open Innovation
From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020