Ecomagination: Progress in Open Innovation
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
The GE Sustainability website reported that in 2014 GE’s Open Innovation program Ecomagination launched two open innovation challenges to bring the power of the innovation community together to tackle pressing water and energy challenges. With the addition of these two 2014 challenges, Ecomagination has launched six open innovation challenges spanning the U.S., China, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East since Ecomagination’s launch in 2005.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019