Ecomagination: Progress in Open Innovation
April 17, 2015 Editor 0
The GE Sustainability website reported that in 2014 GE’s Open Innovation program Ecomagination launched two open innovation challenges to bring the power of the innovation community together to tackle pressing water and energy challenges. With the addition of these two 2014 challenges, Ecomagination has launched six open innovation challenges spanning the U.S., China, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East since Ecomagination’s launch in 2005.
Click here to read the full article.
- Expanding innovation among government leaders in the United Arab Emirates
- 9 Lessons to Learn from Fail Faire UK 2012
- Uganda: Blending Agriculture and Mobile Phones
- Genetically modified crops: Fields of beaten gold
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Making a Profit from Making a Difference
Categories: Open Innovation
From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict Creative Cultures Fuel Growth: Martin Agency CEO Matt Williams shares nine simple rules for keeping corporate cultures creative.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021