SKA has key role in continent’s science and technology strategy
April 16, 2015 Editor 0
South African Science and Technology Minister Naledi Pandor has highlighted the importance of the Science, Technology and Innovation Strategy for Africa (Stisa) and the key role of the international Square Kilometre Array (SKA) radio telescope programme within the strategy. She was addressing the second meeting of SKA African partner countries held in Pretoria recently.
Go to Source
- Nine African countries to drive forward two radio astronomy projects
- Innovating for the developing world: meeting the affordability challenge.
- Using Global Insights to Drive Local Innovation
- Science and Technology Minister creates new Centres of Excellence
- Africa: Pros and Cons of High-Tech TB Testing
- The Role of the Complementary Sector and its Relationship with Network Formation and Government Policies in Emerging Sectors: The Case of Solar Photovoltaics Between 2001 and 2009
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020