Game-changing Innovations are Right in Front of You, So Why Don’t You See Them?
April 13, 2015 Editor 0
Your greatest innovation opportunity may be right in front of you. The problem is you don’t see it. Every day for the last decade of your life this problem has annoyed and frustrated you. Its solution is worth billions of dollars and would open up a totally new market. The problem is, like the millions of other people who have this problem, you don’t think of it as a problem anymore. You’ve been desensitized. You’ve lost your ability to innovate because of something called habituation.
Go to Source
- VCs’ Strange, Instinctual Need to Replace Founders
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
- British Council and Bharti Airtel launch digital learning hubs across sub-saharan Africa
- Give Thanks, Give a Solar Powered Digital Library!
- Global knowledge hubs: introducing a new conceptual model
- Social media: adoption and legal issues impact on business innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020