Game-changing Innovations are Right in Front of You, So Why Don’t You See Them?
April 13, 2015 Editor 0
Your greatest innovation opportunity may be right in front of you. The problem is you don’t see it. Every day for the last decade of your life this problem has annoyed and frustrated you. Its solution is worth billions of dollars and would open up a totally new market. The problem is, like the millions of other people who have this problem, you don’t think of it as a problem anymore. You’ve been desensitized. You’ve lost your ability to innovate because of something called habituation.
Go to Source
- Framework Proposal for Open Innovation Implementation in SMEs of Regional Innovation Systems
- The impact of tourism: How can we all do this better?
- The Right Renewable Energy Policies – Would Make The Sun The Prime Source of Energy
- Mobile phone access reaches three quarters of world population
- New Research on Why CEOs Should Use Social Media
- How is Creativity Best Managed? Some Empirical and Theoretical Guidelines
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021