From MIGA: Reflections on investment prospects for countries facing fragility and conflict
April 8, 2015 Editor 0
On a mission for MIGA – the political risk insurance arm of the World Bank Group – I recently visited Burundi, South Sudan and Afghanistan to understand the investment conditions and needs of these conflict-affected countries.
In a blog post, I’ve shared four common threads that I observed during my trip, which offer insights into the challenges and opportunities on the ground.
The blog post for MIGA – the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency – can be found here: https://blogs.worldbank.org/miga/reflections-investment-prospects-countries-facing-fragility-and-conflict
- For Forgotten Island, Solar Energy Brings Promise of Hope
- What you need to know about Africa RISING farm typology work
- Measuring sustainable intensification in smallholder agroecosystems: A review
- Where’s my solar-powered iPhone?
- UGA researchers develop rapid diagnostic test for pathogens, contaminants
- Knowledge-based citizenship: a capitals system perspective
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020