Confronting Dangerous Climate Change
March 29, 2015 Editor 0
From the endangered Arctic to the nation’s capital, the challenges posed by human-caused climate change have been front and center at the Belfer Center’s Environment and Natural Resources Program (ENRP).
ENRP sponsored a delegation of 12 HKS students and Belfer Center research fellows to attend the 2014 Arctic Circle Assembly, held in Reykjavik, Iceland from October 29 to November 2. The Assembly convened delegations from 40 nations as well as senior industry and NGO leaders to discuss national security and energy as well as environmental issues facing the region.
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- Ethiopia: Attention Should Be Given to Innovators, Researchers – Demeke
- Mapping Morocco’s green entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Start Building Your Growth Factory
- South Africa considering investing R450m in new satellite
- The Algerian consumer’s orientations towards brands in light of Islamic marketing principles: a field study on frozen meat market
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021