27 options to find revenues for your new idea
March 29, 2015 Editor 0
Why did we make a tool to find new revenues? As an agency specialised in business model innovation, we support our clients to develop sustainable new revenue streams. By asking the right questions, different options to ‘cash in on your new idea’ will arise. Unfortunately, we can’t be everywhere at the same time. That’s why we made a flowchart to help … Read More
The post 27 options to find revenues for your new idea appeared first on Board of Innovation.
- Translating biotechnology to knowledge-based innovation, peace, and development? Deploy a Science Peace Corps–an open letter to world leaders.
- Building Business Models
- A New Model to Chip Away at the Infrastructure Financing Gap: Brazil Leads the Way
- Ancient wisdom boosts sustainability of biotech cotton
- Seminar: Open Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Makers and education, part one: how are disruptive technologies affecting the way we educate?
Categories: Business Model
Raising the Standards for Development Finance (Blog) Confronting Dangerous Climate Change
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 834 views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 816 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 779 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 740 views