4 Ways To Encourage Innovation In Your Startup Business
March 28, 2015 Editor 0
As the market becomes saturated, it becomes difficult for many businesses, especially startup enterprises, to stay on top of their competitions. Technology has paved a way for firms to revolutionize their marketing and management strategies. Another tried and tested way to infiltrate their specific markets successfully is to inspire innovation within their offices, from employees to their brand.
Go to Source
- Cognitive Biases Inhibiting Innovation in Top Management Teams
- Live Web Event: Promoting your Enterprise Innovation Program – Strategies, Tactics, Actions
- International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective
- Top Innovation Secrets
- Entrepreneurship and Competitive Strategy: An Integrative Approach
- How to Deal with Innovation Management When You Are Small?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018