The Benefits of Open Innovation
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The World Economic Forum website noted thaT In a more connected world, open innovation offers opportunities to reduce research costs, spread risks and bring innovations to market more quickly. This approach has yielded significant benefits in many fields, including healthcare, IT business models and public policy. In the IT and software industries, open innovation has meant that companies license one another’s software to build new types of products. Governments are also embracing the open innovation paradigm.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018