Service Business Models
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The BusinessWire website reported that the past 5 years have seen huge levels of technology innovation in the energy and environment industry, with smart technology re-defining the landscape. The next 5 years will be the era of service business models innovation, as suppliers compete to maximise the real benefits for customers through strategic partnerships and/or acquisitions. Performance contracting will become the customers’ preferred business model and suppliers will need to develop service capabilities or partner with facility management companies or energy service providers in order to play in the most dynamic part of the market to maximise value co-creation.
Click here to read the article.
- How to Innovate New Digital Financial Services for Farmers
- Small-scale mechanization advancing farming systems to improve food, nutrition, and income security in Ethiopia
- Nine African countries to drive forward two radio astronomy projects
- The Role of Perceived Abilities, Subjective Norm and Intentions in Entrepreneurial Activity
- What Xerox PARC Learned About Executing on Open Innovation
- Top 5 Hardware Challenges in Information Technology for Development
Categories: Open Innovation
How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage. Turning Problems into Profit: A transportation entrepreneur shows how to launch and grow a B2B start-up.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021