Service Business Models
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The BusinessWire website reported that the past 5 years have seen huge levels of technology innovation in the energy and environment industry, with smart technology re-defining the landscape. The next 5 years will be the era of service business models innovation, as suppliers compete to maximise the real benefits for customers through strategic partnerships and/or acquisitions. Performance contracting will become the customers’ preferred business model and suppliers will need to develop service capabilities or partner with facility management companies or energy service providers in order to play in the most dynamic part of the market to maximise value co-creation.
Click here to read the article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage. Turning Problems into Profit: A transportation entrepreneur shows how to launch and grow a B2B start-up.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018