Service Business Models
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The BusinessWire website reported that the past 5 years have seen huge levels of technology innovation in the energy and environment industry, with smart technology re-defining the landscape. The next 5 years will be the era of service business models innovation, as suppliers compete to maximise the real benefits for customers through strategic partnerships and/or acquisitions. Performance contracting will become the customers’ preferred business model and suppliers will need to develop service capabilities or partner with facility management companies or energy service providers in order to play in the most dynamic part of the market to maximise value co-creation.
Click here to read the article.
Categories: Open Innovation
How to Exploit Your Startup’s Constraints: Good entrepreneurs use their lack of resources to their advantage. Turning Problems into Profit: A transportation entrepreneur shows how to launch and grow a B2B start-up.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020