Innovation Portfolio Management: A Synthesis and Research Agenda
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
Innovation portfolio management (IPM) addresses the resource allocation across a firm’s portfolio of new product development projects consistent with corporate strategy. The paper provides a comprehensive review of IPM research and offers new conceptual arguments by systematizing prior findings in the following four categories: optimization perspective, strategic perspective, decision-making perspective and organizational perspective. These different approaches to IPM have been largely disconnected so far, but they can complement one another to provide new theoretical insights into a critical topic in innovation research. The different approaches are therefore integrated into an overarching perspective and a detailed research agenda is proposed.
- Optimal pricing strategy of hotel for long-term stay
- Throwing an ICT4D BRCK at Hard Education Problems
- How to Argue Across Cultures
- Zimbabwe: Computer Geek Sensations
- South Africa: Mobile Transport App Launches Locally
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020