Business Model Canvas Is Replacing Traditional Business Plans
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The PR Newswere website noted that the Business Model Canvas is rapidly being adopted worldwide. In a study conducted jointly by Strategyzer and Business Models Inc., the main reason identified for the adoption of the Business Model Canvas is that it provides a common language for strategy and innovation, thus optimizing strategic discussions and ideas. And this is one reason why corporations such as Nestlé, Proctor & Gamble, Mastercard and universities Berkeley, Stanford and IMD have embraced this approach.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020