Business Model Canvas Is Replacing Traditional Business Plans
March 23, 2015 Editor 0
The PR Newswere website noted that the Business Model Canvas is rapidly being adopted worldwide. In a study conducted jointly by Strategyzer and Business Models Inc., the main reason identified for the adoption of the Business Model Canvas is that it provides a common language for strategy and innovation, thus optimizing strategic discussions and ideas. And this is one reason why corporations such as Nestlé, Proctor & Gamble, Mastercard and universities Berkeley, Stanford and IMD have embraced this approach.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019