Electronic warfare alliance created between two S African companies
March 16, 2015 Editor 0
Recently established Denel Integrated Systems and Management (Denel ISM) has formed an alliance with GEW Technologies, a South African subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space, part of Europe’s Airbus group. The alliance is intended to pursue future electronic warfare (EW) programmes.
Denel ISM is part of the State-owned Denel defence industrial group. It was created (late last year) to serve as a partner in the defence and security industries in the field of complex systems – their design, integration, management and through-life support. GEW Technologies was previously known as Grintek Ewation, originally set up in 1968. Its main shareholders are Airbus and local enterprise Kunene Finance Company.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021