An example of Open Innovation in China
February 25, 2015 Editor 0
The Business Spectator reports that Zhang Ruimin, the chairman of the Haier group of companies, wants to turn Western management theory on its head and transform Haier into a giant platform for innovation. As a maker of white goods, the old structure revolves around research and development and sales and marketing. In this brave new world, Haier will dismantle traditional structures in favor of open platforms where people can bring in their own ideas and resources to develop new products and services. Zhang’s dream is to turn Haier into an open ecosystem.
Click here to read the full article.
- What Is the Inveneo “Self-Contained Site Survey Tool”?
- The Art of Knowledge Exchange: A Primer for Government Officials and Development Practitioners
- The abject of entrepreneurship: failure, fiasco, fraud
- Final report released on how base of the pyramid (BoP) Kenyans use mobile phones
- Pandor meets with EU counterparts to drive science and tech cooperation
- A New ‘How-To’ Guide for Creating Angel Investor Groups for Emerging and Frontier Markets
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020