Stellenbosch engineering students showcase talents with mobile palletising solution
February 18, 2015 Editor
Engineering students from Stellenbosch University SU, in the Western Cape, received top honours during the 2014 PneuDrive Challenge prize-giving ceremony, held in Johannesburg last month, for their innovative Movipal mobile palletising solution.
Go to Source
- Nigeria: World Oldest Newspaper Drops Print Edition for Digital-Only Model
- Disruptive Innovation in Academic Medical Centers: Balancing Accountable and Academic Care.
- US$100,000 boost for cassava disease research
- Rwanda: Third CIO 100 Awards – Education in the Cloud
- Africa’s Agricultural Revolution Will Be Driven by Research and Technology
- Conservation and utilization of African Oryza genetic resources.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021