Stellenbosch engineering students showcase talents with mobile palletising solution
February 18, 2015 Editor
Engineering students from Stellenbosch University SU, in the Western Cape, received top honours during the 2014 PneuDrive Challenge prize-giving ceremony, held in Johannesburg last month, for their innovative Movipal mobile palletising solution.
Go to Source
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE! CLEAN TEAM AT THE PRESTIGIOUS CIVIL SERVICE AWARDS 2013
- Telenor: Financial inclusion is a good sustainability initiative and business opportunity
- The abject of entrepreneurship: failure, fiasco, fraud
- Value chain upgrading and inclusion of smallholders in markets: Role of multistakeholder processes in dairy development in Tanzania
- Business Models and Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020