Innovative W Cape entrepreneurs awarded R6.2m
February 18, 2015 Editor 0
Twelve innovative entrepreneurs in the Western Cape have secured total funding of R6.5-million from the Design Innovation Seed Fund to take their ideas to the market. Launched last year, the seed fund was a joint partmership between the Western Cape’s Department of Economic Development and Tourism and the Technology Innovation Agency.
Go to Source
- How to Implement an Innovation Management System (IMS) using the Balanced Scorecard Framework?
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations
- The Eight-Minute Test That Can Reveal Your Effectiveness as a Leader
- What’s the color of entrepreneurship?
- Focus on Gender: Business can do more to aid women
- Two Reasons Why Software as a Service Is a Bad Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020