Innovative W Cape entrepreneurs awarded R6.2m
February 18, 2015 Editor 0
Twelve innovative entrepreneurs in the Western Cape have secured total funding of R6.5-million from the Design Innovation Seed Fund to take their ideas to the market. Launched last year, the seed fund was a joint partmership between the Western Cape’s Department of Economic Development and Tourism and the Technology Innovation Agency.
Go to Source
- ICT and Environmental Sustainability, Friend or Fœ?
- Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
- Kenya: Kenya to Set Up Biggest Data Centre in Konza
- Software, hardware, everywhere
- HOW COMMUNITY VENTURES MOBILISE RESOURCES: DEVELOPING RESOURCE DEPENDENCE AND EMBEDDEDNESS
- Countries with Better English Have Better Economies
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021