Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Business Clusters
February 18, 2015 Editor 0
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Volume 21, Issue 1, Page 146-148, March 2015.
- Imitation and Innovation: The Dual Engines of Cultural Learning.
- What are the significant determinants of entrepreneurship?
- Structuring and quantifying the value contribution of supply chain initiatives
- Lessons from the Field for BoP Developers
- GM cassava study retracted over ‘missing’ data
- Structuring knowledge transfer from experts to newcomers
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021