Open Innovation Lessons
February 6, 2015 Editor 0
The Huffington Post noted that the open innovation trend is well established. High profile examples the strong uptake by pharmaceutical companies of open innovation approaches have shown it to be both effective at developing new products and also a tactical move in business strategy. The evidence emerging from the research is that it is spreading across all industries and becoming more commonplace in ever smaller businesses.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019