The Secret Sauce of Innovation
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
Could it be that today’s pervasive bad news, the news that causes everyone else to moan and complain—the economic malaise, the chaos that the digital revolution created, the impacts of outsourcing, political instability, global competition—can offer amazing opportunities to out- distance your competition? In this second chapter excerpt from the new book, Agile Innovation, Langdon Morris explores innovation-under-duress.
Go to Source
- Entrepreneurship, values, and Muslim values: some insights from Minangkabau entrepreneurs
- Open source won, so what’s next?
- Please, Can We All Just Stop “Innovating”?
- Social capital and innovation in the services sector
- Data-Driven Analytical Tools for Characterization of Productivity and Service Quality Issues in IT Service Factories
- Nigeria: Report Unveils New Trends in Mobile Phone Usage
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020