Open Innovation 2.0
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
The European Commission website reported that Open Innovation is an important component of the foreseen European Innovation System, where all stakeholders need to be involved and create seamless interaction and mash-up for ideas in innovation ecosystems. Open Innovation 2.0 is a new paradigm based on a Quadruple Helix Model where government, industry, academia and civil participants work together to co-create the future and drive structural changes far beyond the scope of what any one organization or person could do alone. This model encompasses also user-oriented innovation models to take full advantage of ideas’ cross-fertilization leading to experimentation and prototyping in real world setting.
Click here to read the full article.
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
- SELCO: A Business, Ongoing Case Study in Solar-Powered Social Impact
- Innovative strategies for transforming internal medicine residency training in resource-limited settings: the Mozambique experience.
- ICT4D Routers and a Downloadable Firewall
- To Strengthen Your Attention Span, Stop Overtaxing It
- Empowering Tanzania milk traders to transform their businesses
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020