Open Innovation 2.0
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
The European Commission website reported that Open Innovation is an important component of the foreseen European Innovation System, where all stakeholders need to be involved and create seamless interaction and mash-up for ideas in innovation ecosystems. Open Innovation 2.0 is a new paradigm based on a Quadruple Helix Model where government, industry, academia and civil participants work together to co-create the future and drive structural changes far beyond the scope of what any one organization or person could do alone. This model encompasses also user-oriented innovation models to take full advantage of ideas’ cross-fertilization leading to experimentation and prototyping in real world setting.
Click here to read the full article.
- R&D scoreboard: Top EU firms increase investment in innovation, but lag behind global competitors
- Business Models and Open Innovation
- The Benefits of Open Innovation
- Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
- Is Your Mind Closed to Open Innovation?
- Wanted: Innovative Sustainable Business Models
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018