Innovative Solutions for Civic Issues
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
The IdeaPoke website reported that in view of the challenges created by growing urbanization, dense population concentrations and limited budgets, many local governments are turning to innovative methods to find solutions to civic issues. Taking a cue from how many large corporations have used crowdsourcing and open innovation to solve complex problems and create innovative consumer products, local governments are looking towards civic engagement and open innovation to help identify and develop solutions to public problems.
Click here to read the full article.
- Product innovation processes and the trade-off between product innovation performance and business performance
- Service Innovation Starts with Culture
- Tanzania: Citizens Urged to Make Use of DNA Technology
- Exploring business growth and eco innovation in rural small firms
- What Are the Industry’s Top ICT Hardware Challenges?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021