Entrepreneurship and multinationals: global business and the making of the modern world
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Volume 21, Issue 1, March 2015.
- Filling the milk glass: East African farmers to gain from new recording device
- Climate Change Knowledge Portal
- Bringing wheat, potato and faba bean seeds to market in the Ethiopian Highlands
- Game-changing Innovations are Right in Front of You, So Why Don’t You See Them?
- Ebola Virus Disease Diagnostics, Sierra Leone: Analysis of Real-time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction Values for Clinical Blood and Oral Swab Specimens.
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021