Entrepreneurship and multinationals: global business and the making of the modern world
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Volume 21, Issue 1, March 2015.
- Promoting professionals’ innovative behaviour through knowledge sharing: the moderating role of social capital
- Intrapreneurship: Innovating from Within
- Can We Design For Breakthrough Innovation?
- Global Ideas News Brief: Pyramid schemes + Complex stories
- eLA14 – A Turning Point for African Economies
- Treating disease with microbes: Bugs in the system
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020