Entrepreneurship and multinationals: global business and the making of the modern world
February 1, 2015 Editor 0
International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, Volume 21, Issue 1, March 2015.
- Multidimensional crop improvement research on grain legumes in Ethiopia
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
- The missing link: Transforming vocational skills into employment for young women
- Building understanding of the development of performance management for collaborative networks with a knowledge maturity model
- 27 options to find revenues for your new idea
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020