How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
December 9, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. In this IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion we introduced EY’s way of utilizing innovation management to address the three most relevant board room challenges: top-line growth, bottom-line growth and business resilience.
Go to Source
- Innovations to enhance the quality of health professions education at the University of Zimbabwe College of Health Sciences–NECTAR program.
- Measure of age in soil nitrogen could help precision agriculture
- MTN Uganda launches another Mobile Money ATM cash out service in partnership with Interswitch
- Innovative Farmer Institutions and Market Imperfections: New Opportunities and Challenges for the Ayurvedic Sector and Small-Scale Enterprises in India
- Biocontrol of Escherichia coli O157:H7 exerted by endogenous microflora and oleoresins in minimally processed lettuce and carrot
- The Creative Process
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020