How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
December 9, 2014 Editor 0
Innovations should clearly contribute to growth, optimization and protection of the business. However, CEOs often challenge innovations already at the beginning of respective discussions and huge amounts of ideas get lost, together with prospective business benefits. In this IM Channel One Roundtable Discussion we introduced EY’s way of utilizing innovation management to address the three most relevant board room challenges: top-line growth, bottom-line growth and business resilience.
Go to Source
- Live Web Event: How to Make Innovations Business Relevant
- How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
- Next Generation Innovation – What does it Mean to Me as a Practitioner?
- How to Effectively Run Innovation Initiatives in Multinational Organizations
- Taking Open Innovation Management One Level Up
- Live Web Event: Developing Your Innovation Competency – A Three Stage Model
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018