SA radar company on look-out for new market, product opportunities
December 4, 2014 Editor
South African radar company Reutech Radar Systems (RRS) is planning to develop new products next year, while remaining focused on its core businesses. "This is to maintain our momentum in both the defence and commercial markets," says RRS CEO Carl Kies. RRS is a division of Reutech, itself part of the Reunert group.
Go to Source
- One-stop shop for biofuels
- Daniel Kangogo joins ILRI as a research associate in the Livelihooods, gender and impact program
- 6 Ways to Reach Rural Woman via Mobile Phones Even If They Do Not Own One
- Local innovation for improving primary care cardiology in resource-limited African settings: an insight on the Cardio Pad(®) project in Cameroon.
- Ten Criteria for the Perfect New Product
- Basecamp’s Strategy Offers a Useful Reminder: Less Is More
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020