SA radar company on look-out for new market, product opportunities
December 4, 2014 Editor
South African radar company Reutech Radar Systems (RRS) is planning to develop new products next year, while remaining focused on its core businesses. "This is to maintain our momentum in both the defence and commercial markets," says RRS CEO Carl Kies. RRS is a division of Reutech, itself part of the Reunert group.
Go to Source
- An empirical study on the contribution of lean practices to environmental performance of the manufacturing firms in northern region of Malaysia
- Cameroon: Cameroon Gets Online Statistics Portal
- Was Jesus an Effective Leader? Insights from Reza Aslan’s ‘Zealot’
- How Ugandan Youth Are Making Money with ICT for Agriculture
- SA space agency responds to growing demand for in-orbit satellite testing
- Malaria prevention in Zambia: a practical application of the diffusion of innovations model.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020