SA radar company on look-out for new market, product opportunities
December 4, 2014 Editor
South African radar company Reutech Radar Systems (RRS) is planning to develop new products next year, while remaining focused on its core businesses. "This is to maintain our momentum in both the defence and commercial markets," says RRS CEO Carl Kies. RRS is a division of Reutech, itself part of the Reunert group.
Go to Source
- African high-speed data network open to researchers
- A massive open online course on pharmacogenomics: not just disruptive innovation but a possible solution.
- New method to remove phosphorous from wastewater
- Building the Business Case for Youth Financial Services
- New study highlights effectiveness of a herpesvirus CMV-based vaccine against Ebola
- Towards a novel service learning platform: a second generation learning solution
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021