International molecular symposium to promote research commercialisation
November 26, 2014 Editor 0
The seventh International Symposium on Macro- and Supramolecular Architectures and Materials (MAM) will reinvigorate the link between academia, industry and international partners to stimulate the application of local research and growth of the economy, says science council Mintek Research and Development GM Dr Makhapa Makhafola. The symposium will be held from November 23 to 27 at Emperor’s Palace, in Kempton Park. It will showcase how to move from research and breakthroughs to innovation and commercialisation, with speakers who have established spinoff companies from research conveying their experiences.
Go to Source
- Sowing the Seeds of Green Entrepreneurship: Startup Bootcamps and Pitching Competitions
- Starting an Innovation Program? A Strategic Approach to Create Success
- How to design for sustainability
- Global Ideas News Brief: Should business solve society’s biggest problems?
- Proposing CSS input modality
- Zimbabwe: Technology Firm Targets Platinum Miners
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021