International molecular symposium to promote research commercialisation
November 26, 2014 Editor 0
The seventh International Symposium on Macro- and Supramolecular Architectures and Materials (MAM) will reinvigorate the link between academia, industry and international partners to stimulate the application of local research and growth of the economy, says science council Mintek Research and Development GM Dr Makhapa Makhafola. The symposium will be held from November 23 to 27 at Emperor’s Palace, in Kempton Park. It will showcase how to move from research and breakthroughs to innovation and commercialisation, with speakers who have established spinoff companies from research conveying their experiences.
Go to Source
- Novel improvements in the sensitizers of dye-sensitized solar cells for enhancement in efficiency—a review
- Methods of Measuring Ideas for Innovation
- Big data’s big ideas
- 7 ways to support the next wave of women-led innovation in Ethiopia
- On Opposite Continents, 2 Individuals Turning Waste Into Wealth
- Why are payment services essential for financial inclusion?
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020