Seminar: Open Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
November 24, 2014 Editor 0
The ABIS Global site announced that an Open Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship Seminar will be held at the ESADE Business School, Barcelona, Spain on May 18, 2015. Henry Chesbrough, Ken Morse and Wim Vanhaverbeke, the three renowned experts who have been helping companies find the right paths to achieve success for more than 20 years, will provide insights into the key aspects of global entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, vertical market focus, global sales and sales management, open innovation and corporate venturing. The topic of the course is “Using New Business Models to Create Major Sources of Revenue and Profits”.
- The Future of Corporate Innovation
- Open Innovation: One Size Fits All?
- The Vital Entrepreneurial Learning Organization: A Corporate Mindset for Entrepreneurial Change Management
- Intrapreneurship: Innovating from Within
- 5 Ways Your Company Culture is Stifling Innovation
- Giving Open Innovation a Chance to Work
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019