College of Cape Town pushes innovation boundaries in Siemens competition
November 24, 2014 Editor 0
Global technology group Siemens is supporting engineering students in skills development and technological innovation through its 2014 Cyber Junkyard competition, at which the College of Cape Town took the top award.
Go to Source
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020