Year-old forum a major boost to foundry industry
November 19, 2014 Editor 0
A year after its formation, the New Foundry Generation Forum (NFGF) has reported significant productivity improvements, and has witnessed the invention of simulation software and three-dimensional (3D) printing technology for the foundry industry.
Go to Source
- The Social Solution to Innovation Challenges
- How a Bathtub-Shaped Graph Helped a Company Avoid Disaster
- Structural social capital and innovation. Is knowledge transfer the missing link?
- Can competencies at selection predict performance and development needs?
- Innovation for the Next 100 Years
- As the developing world booms, old multinationals quake
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020