Year-old forum a major boost to foundry industry
November 19, 2014 Editor 0
A year after its formation, the New Foundry Generation Forum (NFGF) has reported significant productivity improvements, and has witnessed the invention of simulation software and three-dimensional (3D) printing technology for the foundry industry.
Go to Source
- Cleantech Open Accelerates Clean Innovation
- “Empowering women is smart economics”
- From research plots to farmer fields: Africa RISING – NAFAKA partners discuss scaling plans in Tanzania
- Please Stop Ideating
- Africa: The Value and Challenge of Complexity Science
- Intellectual capital versus the book value of assets: a value-relevance comparison based on productivity measures.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020