How we pull big corporates out of their comfort zone.
November 19, 2014 Editor 0
Pulling big corporations out of their comfort zone is a terrific way to make them innovate like startups. Confronting corporates with unconventional markets is one of the most effective tools to do this. This collection offers 30 controversial innovation tricks from 6 peculiar industries that we use in our intrapreneurial bootcamp sessions. Go ahead and discover how this weapon works … Read More
Go to Source
- Why Large Companies Struggle With Business Model Innovation
- Service innovation activities in e-government initiatives: the Taiwan experience
- Research helps parents ‘give milk’ to improve nutrition and livelihoods in Rwanda
- Project 6 makes strides in diversification and commercialization of sorghum and millet value added products.
- A 20 Percent Tax on Mobile Phones: What is Ghana’s Parliament Thinking?
- Placing Strategic Bets in the Face of Uncertainty
Categories: Business Model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020