The Changing Role of the CIO – Driving Innovation
November 13, 2014 Editor
The IT News Africa website writes that considering that IT touches almost every aspect of business operations, the CIO and his/her leadership team are in the unique position to identify innovation opportunities across the enterprise and develop rapid and aggressive ‘digitalization’ strategies. The concept of open innovation ecosystems pulls together participants from a broad variety of research backgrounds (scientific, tertiary education, technology etc), together with business leaders from different sectors. Fusing insights from these differing domains of knowledge generates new ideas, new approaches to solving problems, and opens up what previously would be considered as unlikely collaboration opportunities.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Supporting the open innovation process in small and medium enterprises Toward a balanced framework to evaluate and improve the internal functioning of non-profit economic development business incubators. A study in Belgium
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018