Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
November 11, 2014 Editor 0
A review by multinational science academy organisation, the InterAcademy Council (IAC), of the African Science Academy Development Initiative (Asadi) has concluded its “significant success” – both in terms of meeting its stated objectives and in its wider positive impacts on the trajectory of the African science academies it supported. The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf) had benefited from the Asadi initiative between 2006 and 2011, during which time it aimed to establish a functioning secretariat for the academy and to allow the academy to undertake the tasks expected of it.
Go to Source
- What’s Your ICT4D Cyber Threat Model?
- SA’s first Cubesat heading for the launch pad while Cansats stimulate pupils
- Improved small ruminant value chains in Ethiopia focus of new Livestock and Fish project
- Uncovering hidden structures in massive data collections
- Space agency boosts earth observation, launches new satellite image mosaic of South Africa
- UofL scientists uncover how grapefruits provide a secret weapon in medical drug delivery
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020