Intl review confirms success of African science initiative
November 11, 2014 Editor 0
A review by multinational science academy organisation, the InterAcademy Council (IAC), of the African Science Academy Development Initiative (Asadi) has concluded its “significant success” – both in terms of meeting its stated objectives and in its wider positive impacts on the trajectory of the African science academies it supported. The Academy of Science of South Africa (ASSAf) had benefited from the Asadi initiative between 2006 and 2011, during which time it aimed to establish a functioning secretariat for the academy and to allow the academy to undertake the tasks expected of it.
Go to Source
- Who Do You Want Your Customers to Become?
- Africa: Scientists Urge Global Collaboration On Malnutrition
- Commercializing public research: One of the core subjects of the Innovation Policy Platform
- Hargeisa: Actively Building a Regulatory Framework for Small and Medium Firms
- Autonomy or Compliance? Navigating the Balance
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020