Innovating brand strategy development using integration of data mining and the CBBE model
November 11, 2014 Editor 0
In salon and hairdressing industry, driven by growing awareness to embrace the concept of the ‘Lifestyle of health and sustainability’ (LOHAS) and fiercer competition in its business, innovating brand management strategy is important for sustaining business. The aim of this study was to utilise the integration of brand equity pyramid and data mining toward innovative learning in developing service brand strategy. Association rule of data mining and the results from customers’ survey data are used to develop the integrated model. An example using Taiwanese beauty salon and hairdressing industry is provided to illustrate the utilisation of the model in practice.
Go to Source
Tags: Brand management
Improving learning competencies in the context of radical innovation: a team perspective Assessing Awareness and Implementation of a Recommendation for Surgical Innovation Committees: A Survey of Academic Institutions.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020